Hi, everyone! I recently bought a bike and learned how to ride it. It just took about twenty years to get the motivation. I stumbled a lot but kept persisting. This reminded me of having a business. You'll go through many ups and downs, but you just have to keep pedaling.
Watch the video below to learn more in-depth of how these two different things are similar:
1. Be determined | When you make mistakes, you have to get right back up.
2. Just start | This is the hardest part, but I know you can do it. Figure out your who, what, and why.
3. Have the right equipment | This will save you so much time in the long run.
4. No age limit | I started my business before learning to ride a bike. Put your mind to the test.
5. Have fun! | Try not to overthink or be too hard on yourself.
Favorite contracts: http://bit.ly/2ycKEyQ *USE CODE "SARAHB20" FOR 20% OFF*
Join the FREE Facebook group for calligraphers and designers: http://bit.ly/FBBAWSB
Check out my favorite calligraphy and photography supplies here: http://bit.ly/2qYxx2f
*Links on this page may contact affiliates. Any kickback goes directly into making my business better for you.*